The United States Interagency Council on Homelessness (USICH) Framework to End Youth Homelessness (youth framework) expands on the Amendment to Opening Doors legislaton by providing clarity on what needs to be done specifically to address youth homelessness to help reach the goal of ending homelessness among children and youth by 2020. This document is a product of over a year of effort by a Federal interagency youth homelessness workgroup.
Sign Up for Email Updates
Order Texas Homeless Education Resources
The Texas homeless education posters and brochures are in the process of being updated to reflect the current ESSA and state law provisions. The target release date is Fall 2019. An updated ordering process will be made available soon.
Barbara Wand James Homeless Student Support Scholarship
This scholarship celebrates Ms. James' 24 years of service as Director of The Texas Homeless Education Office (THEO). For more information and to donate to the fund, click here.
- Local, State, and Federal Resources to Assist in Dealing with Hurricane Harvey
- TEA To the Administrator Addressed Letter: Re: Hurricane Harvey Enrollment Guidance
- 2017-2018 Letter from TEA’s Chief Legal Counsel on School Attendance, Admission, Enrollment Records, and Tuition
- 2017-18 Charter School Letter from TEA’s Chief Legal Counsel on Admission, Enrollment, and Withdrawal
Trainings and Events
- There are no events currently scheduled. Check back later!
or schedule a training