Child care can help you reach your educational and career goals to support your family. It is important to find quality child care that meets your needs, and your child’s needs, and to learn about assistance that is available to you. This tip sheet will help you get started.
Sign Up for Email Updates
Order Texas Homeless Education Resources
To order posters, brochures, and other materials, click here.
Barbara Wand James Homeless Student Support Scholarship
This scholarship celebrates Ms. James' 24 years of service as Director of The Texas Homeless Education Office (THEO). For more information and to donate to the fund, click here.
- Local, State, and Federal Resources to Assist in Dealing with Hurricane Harvey
- TEA To the Administrator Addressed Letter: Re: Hurricane Harvey Enrollment Guidance
- 2017-2018 Letter from TEA’s Chief Legal Counsel on School Attendance, Admission, Enrollment Records, and Tuition
- 2017-18 Charter School Letter from TEA’s Chief Legal Counsel on Admission, Enrollment, and Withdrawal
Trainings and Events
- Jan 24 McKinney-Vento 201: Navigating Through the Challenging Work of Homeless LiaisonsEducation Service Center (ESC) Training
- Jan 28 Collaborative Meeting for Homeless Liaisons in Collin, Denton and Grayson CountiesOther Training
- Feb 04 McKinney-Vento 101 for Region 07 ESCEducation Service Center (ESC) Training
or schedule a training