The below statistics include information from the calls, emails, and webforms received by the National Human Trafficking Resource Center (NHTRC) hotline (available at traffickingresourcecenter.org/statistics); from texts received by Polaris’s BeFree Textline; and from communications referencing overseas cases. Through these communications, Polaris has learned of, responded to, and analyzed thousands of cases of human trafficking. The data are not intended to represent the full scope of human trafficking, but to help identify trends. Statistics on this page are from Jan. 1, 2015 to Dec. 31, 2015.
Sign Up for Email Updates
Order Texas Homeless Education Resources
The Texas homeless education posters and brochures are in the process of being updated to reflect the current ESSA and state law provisions. The target release date is Fall 2019. An updated ordering process will be made available soon.
Barbara Wand James Homeless Student Support Scholarship
This scholarship celebrates Ms. James' 24 years of service as Director of The Texas Homeless Education Office (THEO). For more information and to donate to the fund, click here.
- Local, State, and Federal Resources to Assist in Dealing with Hurricane Harvey
- TEA To the Administrator Addressed Letter: Re: Hurricane Harvey Enrollment Guidance
- 2017-2018 Letter from TEA’s Chief Legal Counsel on School Attendance, Admission, Enrollment Records, and Tuition
- 2017-18 Charter School Letter from TEA’s Chief Legal Counsel on Admission, Enrollment, and Withdrawal
Trainings and Events
- There are no events currently scheduled. Check back later!
or schedule a training