A recent report from the National Center for Education Statistics states that over 2.5 million college students, around 11%, live with a disability. As part of their effort to support students in their pursuit of a rewarding and successful college experience, BestColleges.com has compiled a collection of resources for students with disabilities. The collection includes information for:
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Students
- Students With Visual Impairments
- Students with Physical Disabilities
- Students with Learning Disabilities
- Students with Psychiatric Disabilities
Each guide includes an outline of student rights, strategies for success, a listing of assistive technologies, and a curated list of scholarships.
Access the collection of guides at: http://www.bestcolleges.com/resources/#disability.