This College Affordability Guide and website provides information on financial assistance programs sponsored by the government and community organizations that can help lighten your worries about your college debt load. What’s more, there may be strategies that you haven’t yet considered—selling textbooks, visiting the dental school, using a Zipcar—for cutting costs. Hundreds of options are offered that will help you control your living expenses. Click here to access the site.
Sign Up for Email Updates
Order Texas Homeless Education Resources
To order posters, brochures, and other materials, click here.
Barbara Wand James Homeless Student Support Scholarship
This scholarship celebrates Ms. James' 24 years of service as Director of The Texas Homeless Education Office (THEO). For more information and to donate to the fund, click here.
- Local, State, and Federal Resources to Assist in Dealing with Hurricane Harvey
- TEA To the Administrator Addressed Letter: Re: Hurricane Harvey Enrollment Guidance
- 2017-2018 Letter from TEA’s Chief Legal Counsel on School Attendance, Admission, Enrollment Records, and Tuition
- 2017-18 Charter School Letter from TEA’s Chief Legal Counsel on Admission, Enrollment, and Withdrawal
Trainings and Events
- There are no events currently scheduled. Check back later!
or schedule a training