The Texas Education for Homeless Children and Youth (TEHCY) Program Infographic summarizes identification and graduation data for students experiencing homelessness enrolled in Texas public schools for the 2017, 2018, and 2019 school years.
This report, prepared by the Texas Homeless Education Office (THEO) in partnership with Region 10 Education Service Center (ESC) and the Texas Education Agency (TEA), was published on November 30, 2016.
Texas Appleseed and Texas Network of Youth Services (TNOYS) collaborate on a project focused on identifying systemic drivers of and solutions to youth homelessness. This fact sheets previews some early findings, including HOW MANY YOUNG PEOPLE EXPERIENCE HOMELESSNESS IN TEXAS?
Historical and current policies have created and maintained unequal opportunities and large disparities in child poverty across race, ethnicity and gender, according to State of Texas Children 2016, a new Center for Public Policy Priorities (CPPP) statewide report released April 13, 2016. Notably, 1.7 million Texas children (or 25 percent of all Texas children) live… Read more »
A project of the Annie E. Casey Foundation, KIDS COUNT is the premier source for data on child and family well-being in the United States. Access hundreds of indicators, download data and create reports and graphics on the KIDS COUNT Data Center that support smart decisions about children and families. Data are available for every… Read more »
- Download "2016-2017_Texas_CSPR_MV_Section"
- Download "2015-2016_Texas_CSPR_MV_Section"
- Download "2014-2015_Texas_CSPR_MV_Section"
- Download "2013-2014_Texas_CSPR_MV_Section"
- Download "2012-2013_Texas_CSPR_MV_Section"
- Download "2011-2012_Texas_CSPR_MV_Section"
- Download "2010-2011_Texas_CSPR_MV_Section"
- Download "2009-2010_Texas_CSPR_MV_Section"
- Download "2008-2009_Texas_CSPR_MV_Section"
- Download "2007-2008_Texas_CSPR_MV_Section"
- Download "2006-2007_Texas_CSPR_MV_Section"
- Download "2005-2006_Texas_CSPR_MV_Section"
Each of the following documents is the Texas Consolidated State Performance Report (CSPR) annual submission to the USDE for the McKinney-Vento section.